Friday, August 12, 2011

Soul Notes ~ The Heart of One’s Self Expression.

Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

I will continue to write upon the page of my life's book.
All is created and expressed with love by love for love.


You cannot force the door of love to open, nor words from ones heart to flow
What is the link to the question you seek to know?
The answer lies in what you are already holding in your hand
Open your heart for you to see that loving you is loving me

One can never own true love nor can one bend or manipulate true love
For true love is the ultimate gift of freedom we may give to another

Whatever is thought, expressed and lived with love can never be lost

Love is the golden key that opens the door to accessing the scared language of love
It is the inner voice of the golden heart
There is no door that true love cannot open
Seek within the chambers of your heart an not the cobwebs that mind weaves around its own illusions about its own self importance
It is not about you nor is it about I it is about loving the life stream itself

I am not your shadow nor are you mine
Our birthright is to stand in our own light never does love casts a shadow upon another

I am this moment to know me is to be in the moment
Neither more nor less can one ever be than a moment

A gentle touch upon the surface of the pond
Awakens the ripples of what lies within the depths of the golden heart

Each is a magnet of love within the heart of another
It is to know the love that dwells within you in this very moment
How much you choose to love or not is as always your call

Life can at times feel like something is missing
Then you realize it is love that is missing
Love brightens even the dullest of days
We seek to find love outside of who we are
But the test is to find the love within whom we are
Gratitude with our attitudes

For all that love me and for all whom I love
All I have to give to you is my love

No comments:

Popular Posts