Monday, June 4, 2012

A Journey to Remember

28/7/09

So often I forget what I am here to remember ♥
I woke in my inner worlds to find myself in what could best be described as a room at the back of a court room. There weren't any signs that this was so, but this is what I felt the room was to me.
In the room appears my doctor
She said to me, "Remember to get it in, that you remember because you have a photogenic mind"
I nodded in acknowledgement and entered the next room. This room was set up like a very small family court. There was a stand where the judge sat and a small dock for the witness or other.
The door opens and in walks my Doctor to take her place as the judge?
Instantly I woke up and wrote down all I felt, heard and saw.

Sometimes something’s doesn't make a lot of sense at the time. It may take time to realize the fullness of an experience, hence the importance of recording your dreams and or using a gratitude journal.
For my part I feel that I know what the meeting with my doctor is linked to. Some is linked to my ongoing experiences about using my inner camera.

I am still subscribed to a number of business type newsletters that we had subscribed to while running our business.
A tip from one such newsletter this morning read:
Tip of the week
"Learn to use your software properly. You will work much more efficiently and be more comfortable with the technology if you do. The Help function within most programmers is a good place to start."

This message really jumped out at me as a reminder to use what we have been given and if you ever have any doubts in your ability to complete the task as given to remember, the ECK and the MAHANTA set the stage knowing you are ready and fully capable of completing whatever it is, that needs to be done.

For me it is about reaching and being able to dwell within the highest of high within life.
It’s learning to master your own software programs or the gifts that you bring to life.
Who are we and why we are here, comes to mind.
What gifts do we have that we can use more efficiently or become the master of, for the Good of ALL?
Lastly whenever you feel out of your depth, for whatever reason, remember to use the help function with the program.
Sing HU and do the spiritual exercises of ECK, with love.
What is the software that you are attempting to use, indeed what is the program? Some software programs do not show all the help buttons and so it may take time and effort on your part to master every feature of the program. The program being, life ITs self.
We live in a world that is filled with self help programs, one of these self help programs if you want to call it that, is the teachings of Eckankar.
Eckankar may be called many different things and has been. Today it is the Religion of the Light and Sound of God. It provides us with all we need to take the next step on our journey home to God.
Eckankar offers us so much; I am and always will be, very grateful to past, present and in the near future of those that have chosen to give their time to serve within the outer structure of Eckankar. Without such willing and giving Souls within the outer structure we would not have access to all that Eckankar provides.
www.eckankar.org

***************
The journey so far...this is to acknowledge the door is always open to the next chapter, the next level or however you see the spiritual development of this world within the lower division of the God Worlds
Dialogues with the Master
Paul Twitchell
pge 172
"The God wisdom comes in such wonderful ways. God helps those who wish to be helped."

Loving HU
Tryphena
This is my personal journey and may not fully reflect the teachings of

No comments:

Popular Posts