Tuesday, July 26, 2011

An Awakened Heart

Saturday, 24 April 2010

My heart so stirred within Its ever loving wonder....

For lifetimes I have slept only to be awakened by love Itself.

A fire burned away all that would dare to stand in its path such was the holy fire that raged within thee.
The fire as it burned showed no mercy  as all was taken from thee in the name of Divine Love.

The journey began one night while on the inner I knew after the experience that all was forever changed and I would now need to pass each test as given.

On the outer there was also an awakening of my heart as love once more stirred the coals of my hearts desire.

The flames burned within and without  consuming my old self in such a way that there would be no turning back for me.

At first I was blind sided by everything around me because I lacked a knowing of what had occurred within me. I felt consumed by it but was yet to fully understand the true purpose of it.

The awaken heart picked up its pen to write of the fire that burned within it. Poetry flowed from the inner worlds like water from a tap of Divine love.

I of the self stepped aside to give full access to my higher self in order to write all as was being expressed within it.

Yet I still lacked a knowing of what life was giving to me to serve within.

I struggled at times to fully understand there was this lack within me that caused walls of resistance to my pain and hurt, so quickly the walls would be drawn around me as I was always seeking loves protection.

No more pain, please no more pain, my heart cannot bear to feel any more than it has already been given to me. And yet the pain remained within me and at times it felt far too much  for one too bear. Why?

Last night on the inner everything fell into place as I  recognised why the walls were put in front of me and why I tended to always feel the way I was feeling.

You see an awakened heart must release all to IT there is to be total surrender of it to IT

All is of the one love there can never be nor ever was a separation from IT

So I surrendered totally to IT, I gave my all to IT to become one within IT yet and yet I am never IT

This was an inner journey that helped me realize the error of my ways and the resistance that I had been placing in front of my pain.

*********
On the inner I found myself in one of my many inner homes. This home was brand new it appeared very clean with very little decoration to clutter the home. The home felt light and airy and I was very content to have this new home within the heart of God's ever giving presence.

I was looking around my new home when into my home and my space walks my ex-husband and his wife!!!

I instantly reacted because I did not want these two people in my space, it was not that I hated or carried anger towards them I just would rather they did not enter the heart of my inner home uninvited by me.

Yet there they were as large as life in my home. I turned my back on them and headed into my kitchen (clue) and started to prepare myself a hot chocolate drink. The wife followed me into the kitchen and started to tell me how she made hot chocolate drinks her way!!! I could feel this huge wall of resistance surging inside of me, I didn't want her near me nor speaking to me. Back off!!

In the same moment as I felt this wall of resistance within me  I awoke to realize that this inner experience was a test of my resistance to loving love. All is love...

With the shift in awareness I turned to towards her looking directly at her and said, "I am making a hot chocolate drink would you like one?"

She continued to share her ways of doing things  but this time I listened with a loving heart as I went ahead to make the chocolate drinks for everyone. This time I was making the drinks with love.

My ex comes into the kitchen and comes so close to me I wanted to pull away the from past pain. But again I knew the test was within the awakened heart. The same offer was made to him, would he like a hot chocolate drink?

They both left to wait in my lounge, my chocolate drink machine makes such lovely chocolate drinks. I poured everyone a mug of hot chocolate and *served* it to them both, this time it was *service with love.*

They both sipped their drinks and agreed that it was the nicest chocolate drink they had ever tasted.

The drink was made with love and this changed everything.

I now know why the wall was placed in front of me and knowing this has helped me to realize that love is always love and that we need to give up our resistance which means accepting all life as unconditional love.

It is to remember that we are a divine sparks of love within all we feel, do and express.

Some of us may talk way too much
Some of us may write way too much

Both are divine sparks of love seeking to know love Itself.

May the Blessing Be

1 comment:

womanatthegate said...

Tryphena, you are a beautiful courageous Soul. I love you.

Popular Posts