Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Journey Back in Time

10th March 2010

Soul Journeys via the cord of love always love. Love does not stand its ground for it is a form of attachment to do so. Love flows endless within the ocean of its first creation. What is love? You are love, life is love, so pause for a moment to breathe in God’s love for you and all you are to IT.
IT gave birth, you are ITs creation ~ Soul a Divine Spark of GOD.
♥ Z ♥

The night filled with lessons and fun and laughter

I left my body to sleep in this outer world and awoke on the inner to find myself in OZ visiting with a dear ECK friend of mine. The draw card of this soul is his love of life and the way he always appears so filled with fun and laughter. He is such a wonderful expression of what Divine Love is.

How one travels to visit with another, for me it comes about with the images I choose to carry within. If a place my attention on an image of a place or person then I am able to be there. This sounds good well yes and no because it depends on the image and how much emotion negative or positive that I am pouring into the image which then creates my reality of it for me to learn from.
Love needs to always be the image of one’s heart’s desire to be.

Negative images are just as quickly apart of my journey if I hold on to them. Thought creates an image then our emotions empower its creation. On the inner this is an instant process. a blink and it’s real.

I next find myself looking at this beach of such white glistening sand. Some people are sitting playing in the sand but none are choosing to swim in the ocean.

The ocean had stillness and timelessness to it as the light reflected from its surface the water glistened like a million of diamonds would do.

I hear a name of a town from my past whispered in my ear. Instantly I know that this adventure is link to my past within this life time. So many times as I am unfolding I am taken back to this place.

I watched as the stillness of the ocean changed and a large shadow appeared from the depths of the oceans waves. I could see the body mass as it rose to the surface, the word rang out Shark!! Get out of the water people started to shout shark!!

No one was in the water nor had they been and yet the fear of it was intense and was being spread along the beach like wild fire

I watched this shark swim along the shore line in one direction, each time it broke the water’s surface I noticed its body form was changing and reverting back in time. The shark was Soul Travelling back in time. Each time it surfaced its body altered. It then took on a body of a prehistoric shark. This is the second time I have seen this prehistoric shark the last time I was taken back this far back in time was when I asked a question if global warming was true.

But that's another story.

I watched this ancient creature from the ocean of a historic time then leap from the water and fly through the air to land in another ocean. The beach you see was part of a peninsular.

Instantly I am back in another body which is still sleeping within the inner worlds.

I watch (SOUL) while I am also within the sleeping body. As my body sleeps I watch my husband (translated from this outer world) walk over to my sleeping body bend over and kiss it ever so loving along side of its eye. Such love flowed through his kiss that the sleeping body stirred from its slumber.

Such joy was felt within his kiss with it touch came a feeling of his never ending love of me. His body sparkled, his eyes shone such was a moment of pure love bliss to be.

I woke my body up out here feeling restored and ready.

Love is my master and I am a devoted student of IT.

My endless questions released and consumed within the Ocean of Divine Love

My husband had stood on the beach of white sand watching over me.
His love it beckons me to be with him.
In time we all journey back to dwell within the Ocean of Love and Mercy

Loving HU

Tryphena

No comments:

Popular Posts