Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Inner Sliver Teapot

14/03/09


Our attitudes and gratitude changes everything. A loving thought vibrates differently...

Yesterday I had a wee problem that unfolded like this:
I had a old laptop with Windows ME as its operating system. I wanted to use the old laptop with our areas new data projector so we could present Sri Harold's DVDs to the public which for me was like a dream come true.

Unfortunately I couldn't install any updated virus protection on the old system and so I decided to upgrade the windows system to Windows XP. I tried and failed over and over again....I got just a wee bit hmmm off balanced would be a nice way of putting things

The ECK (The Holy Spirit), the Mahanta (Inner Master) have so much to teach us...I gave up, the computer was now stuck in no man’s land. I couldn't un-install and the computer wouldn't complete the set-up, so headed for bed. I realized that I had most likely pushed the old computer too far with my high expectations of its ability to perform and serve my needs!!

Before sleep I admitted my role and responsibility then said, "I surrender, be it for the good of all." My body slipped into the sleep state and I found myself in front of this huge white screen.

A test appeared on the screen. The test was about how you felt about your heart...

You ticked the box that you felt best described how your heart felt to you...Pretty easy, well that really depends... I started to tick the boxes not fully aware of the consequences of my thoughts about myself.

The Inner Voice spoke ever so gently to me. The voice told me that my thoughts about my heart carried a vibration and altered the contents of this oval shaped silver tea pot that appeared out of the blue...I learnt what love can create; a lack of love can also destroy...

The silver teapot stood out like it was saying to me… Is this your cup of tea...some may know the saying, "It’s not my cup of tea" Well actually it is our loving heart that creates the Tea. We can ignore and keep on keeping on or we can choose to alter what we drink from the cup of God.

This morning I got up and turned on the old computer. I pushed the start button with a loving thought, I accept, I release for the good of all, I would like to use this laptop for ECK. While I left the laptop to sort its self out if it could, I chose to share this story with you...now I have something to share. The laptop that caused me so much grief last night has now completed its set up and is now fully loaded with Windows XP...God Bless Life...I am ever so grateful and will now ensure more than ever that each thought is filled with love.

Loving HU

No comments:

Popular Posts