Tuesday, August 9, 2011

When We Speak With Life and Ask a Question

03/01/2011

When we speak with life with a heart filled with love the answer always returns to us within a wave of enlightenment.

Before sleep I was feeling very much loved I had spent some time on FB reading and exchanging messages with such loving Soul’s that my heart centre was left wide open.
When our heart is opened to receiving love from others anything is possible and IS.

Once again I am in and out of my inner worlds as my body sleeps only to be woken yet again so I may record all that is being given to me by the Master’s
How may I serve thee has been in my thoughts on and off for a few days now.
I do not always understand at first what I am experiencing.

I dreamt of strange man whose face I had never seen before standing next to me telling me that I am to go on holiday with him to Western Australia?

I have no idea who this man is to me but on some level I must have known and trusted him for me to have allowed him to stand so close to me because I have a big bubble of space that I keep wrapped around myself.

He said to me “Tryphena how are you let me see your wedding band finger?”

So I showed him and it was then that noticed I am wearing a gold wedding band and a strange large solitaire diamond ring. I had not been aware that I was wearing this ring on my finger until he asked to see my finger. The diamond was hidden as I wore the ring with the diamond facing my palm for some odd reason.
(It is the same ring that was placed on my finger in a dream around two months ago.)
The man told me in a true marriage a ring is not necessary and that I was to go holiday with him?
I asked, “Where?”
He replied, "Come and I will show you" He is now sitting in front of this computer screen and he types something and this photo appears. It is a building that looked like a huge white dialect like out of DR WHO.
The building was sitting high on a hilltop overlooking this beautiful ocean sort of like a light house.
It had these white poles coming from it. .I said to the man. “I know that place" and then asked, "Where is it?” The building looked like a star dome observatory.”
He said, "It is in Western Australia that is where we are going together."

This dream had mixed feelings for me.
I didn't know the man and yet I felt that I did.
I didn't know the place and yet I felt that I did.
It was like I was going on a holiday and yet this was to be my work?
I heard another voice say, "Can he find me a job too?"
I got up to record my journey in my dream journal it was in the middle of the night.
I then head back into my inner worlds once more.

I find myself asleep in a bed.. I wake up to see this huge TV screen in front of me and on the screen is an ECKANKAR Broadcast. It is all in words and is telling a person’s story..Such joy and excitement enters my heart because out here I cannot view the ECK broadcasts because my TV doesn't have the right decoder.
I thought this is so cool that I am now able to see this...
I am reading the words as they stream across the TV screen...Then I see my own name Tryphena Williams written several times within the story. O my goodness it’s my story about the little tin box that they telling.
I am so shocked to see my name on the TV screen that I duck for cover under my bedding.
I heard voices in the room are saying it is so good to see ECKANKAR on TV.

When our hearts are filled with love then we are able to see and access whatever the Master wants us to see and know.

As I woke the ECK masters name Shamus-I-Tabriz came into my thoughts..
Our dreams or as we call them the inner worlds are always a part of who we are. It is a matter of training ourselves with the loving guidance of the MAHANTA so we are able to remember and record what is occurring in our inner worlds.
I do my part:
I sing HU throughout my day
I do my spiritual exercises daily...
I read from the ECK books daily...
I record all my inner adventures as soon as I wake up.
Recording my inner worlds is very important to me
I feel that that it is our willingness to work within the flow that keeps our inner doors open...
We may be shown our past - present or future..if this is for good cause for this to be so..

Many years ago while sleeping in my inner worlds the ECK Master's Rebazar Tarzs and Wah Z came over to my sleeping body and gently turned the body onto its back while whispering to me to always sleep on my back.

My understanding was that this sleep position helps the body stay still as it slept.

Loving HU ♥♫♫♥

Tryphena L Williams

No comments:

Popular Posts