Monday, June 4, 2012

Past Life - Knight of the Templar

7/8/09

Guilt from a past life controlling deep seated fears of being wealthy in this life time

The journey began in a satsang class (Eckankar study class) of which I was the teacher. The class was studying one of Eckankar‘s many monthly discourses available to members of Eckankar. This month’s discourse discussed the use of the ECK Vidya which is the Ancient Science of Prophecy, the modus operandi of delving into the past, present and future and used by the Adepts of the Ancient Order of Vairagi; an aspect of ECK, the fulfillment of the total awareness of God.

I have always been drawn to the study of the ECK Vidya. During our class study we entered a discussion about the dark. Fellow students did not feel comfortable in the dark and indeed had a fear of it.

I on the other hand didn’t mind the dark; in fact I could always see enough light within the dark to get me by, so it was no fear of the dark for me.

It is of great interest to me how life provides us with information and or experiences that act like a spring board in the inner worlds of God. I headed for bed feeling really exhausted so sleep came very quickly to the body and I was free. I found myself at home in my kitchen with my daughter when we heard a knock on the back door. My back door has three panes of bubble type glass and through the glass I could see the shape of a very tall man standing there he kept knocking on my door.

I said, “Who are you. What is your name?” I was about to open the door to a total stranger when my daughter pulled my hand aside and put the snip chain on the door so he could not enter my home.

(Watch your back and who you let into your state of consciousness) I walked through my kitchen and into the dining room. (The kitchen is a place where spiritual food is prepared and the dining area is where the spiritual food is presented) As I entered my dining room I also stepped in to a higher state of awareness.
I went over to a window and pushed it wide open then looked back towards my back porch. I leant right out and called out to the man, “Is that you Marc, is that you?” No reply.

(At this point I appeared to know who Marc was but out here I had no recollection of any such person)

The scene opens before me like a window into another place in time. I see a knight standing directly in front of me he just stared back at me. I knew he was a Knight of the Templar.

He wore a chain like hood and chest protector and held in front of him a very long sword that had its tip sitting on the ground. The man turns and sits on my pathway looking directly in front of him.
Where I would normally have my hedge was now a green open field with rolling hills in the far distance. The man pulls the chain hood off his head and it drops to his shoulders; he is still looking into the distance. He has shoulder length blonde hair and has a look of a noble and honorable man about him, but something is troubling him very deeply.
Then I heard a cat meow from under my house. Souls view showed me the cries sounded like a trapped animal I called to my cat Sam looking through the air vents in my homes brick work. Her cries woke the body up.

I wake up here and wonder about what I have just experienced; what is a knight of the Templar, this was the first time I could recall hearing those words in this life time

With this question in my thoughts I re entered my inner worlds and found myself back in a the same past life. I was playing around having fun when instantly life opens yet another door to me.

In front of me and standing in an open field were three Knights of the Templar dressed and ready for battle. They sat on horses that wore white sashes with a red sign on the side. In a flash the scene alters yet again and I can see in the distance these men were about to be attacked by an army of foot men who came racing at them in mass.
I was now a part of what was going on so I tried to fire a gun I had from the now, but it didn’t work back in time.

I did not see the outcome of the ambush but it did not look very good for the knights. The feeling was one of our own had betrayed us and set us up.
I then find myself in this stone walled room surrounded by a few other knights like myself. I was being accused of some deed that I had not committed. This lady or man dressed is a long white robe that was tied at the waist comes charging towards me with what was known as the Sword of Truth.

The white robed person attempts to stab my heart but the sword would not pass through my body instead the blade buckled with a ripple like effect. I was standing beside a huge dark hole in the stone floor and one of the men standing beside me, pushed me down the hole. I was left to die in the darkness of the dungeon.

I instantly wake up back here again and write down what had happen to me.

As my day unfolds so the hidden truth is revealed to me. I did some research on the web into the name the Knight of the Templar

I learnt a lot about what the knights did or didn’t do. The man name Marc was supposed to be my friend yet he did not stand up for me but what he did do was visit me as I slowly died in the dark damp dungeon. I had but one tiny vent hole of which I would call out to him. Marc, Marc are you there can you hear me? (How I know when something in my heart is being healed, is tears flow as I just type those words. I called for help but none came)

I learnt that part of being a Knight of the Templar was we could not own anything. So to have wealth in this life time on a very deep hidden level made me feel guilty because I was not supposed to own anything. I realized today what I no longer need to carry this in my heart. Because of what I was able to experience I am now able to release the hidden guilt from within me. I have learnt my lesson from that past life time. I said to life that I am ready, able and willing to accept wealth into my life. I accept what the abundant of all life is to me, with love and gratitude.

The dark, yes it was in that life time that I learnt to create light from the darkness that I had wrongfully been cast into until my body perished

You see the teachings of Eckankar go way beyond the knowledge of science, the knowledge of any book we may choose to read. The ECK Vidya helps to heal our lives, a healed person is a more able to love and accept life.

Loving HU

Tryphena

This is my personal journey and my truth not truly reflect the teachings of Eckankar


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very good story, my body lit up when reading. And i was jolted when you spoke of the guilt for having wealth. A clair voyant says i was a knight in the knights templar in a previous life. And i've always been torn between loving wealth and feeling like its who you are not what. I can proudly say that now i can feel wealth with no guilt.

Thank you for sharing as a part of this has gone on to help me. bless u

Unknown said...

I have had a medium type woman tell me that I have lived 19 lives before this one and one of them was a Knights Templar. I died in the crusades but not before rallying the men to push forward. I to, have had a hard time accepting wealth or gifts, even at Christmas. Furthermore, every time I read or see anything on the Templar's, I get instant chills and have since I was a little boy. Thanks for your story.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Neat post. There is an issue along with your site in web explorer,
would check this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a large portion of other folks will miss your magnificent
writing because of this problem.

my page queens home inspection

Anonymous said...

I as well was a knights templar in a past life,I'm told I keep reliving my life cause theirs something important I'm supposed to do yet havnt done it yet.i remembered my death in that life time when I was 16 yo.i can remember the smells,every small detail and a hooded figure crying as I perished.

Popular Posts