Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Little Boy Lost

My Inner Journey
Thursday, 22 April 2010

A small lonely and very misunderstood wee boy

I lay down to do my contemplation and very quickly found myself within my inner worlds.

I am Soul observing this childcare like facility. Most of the children were happy at play and the teachers in the room were giving the happy children lots of attention and encouragement.

But there was one wee boy that caught my attention, he was very much alone and one could feel a frustration within him.

This wee boy was so misunderstood; you see he was different from the other children, he had a problem with communication which meant others struggled to understand him.
His frustration would came as out bursts of anger at anyone within ear shot. His anger and lashing out meant others didn't want to be around him which only increased his frustration and loneliness.

This wee boy had painted a wonderful picture which looked like a mass of rainbow colours going everywhere. All the other children's artwork was adorning the room but not his wee boys painting, it lay on the floor in front of him.

I watched as he picked his painting up and slammed it against the wall then stood back and watched as his picture slid back down onto the floor.

He wanted his painting to hang like the other children's were.

At this point I manifested a body so I could be in the room with him. I stood along side of the wee boy and bent down to pick up his painting.

The children and teachers a like yelled out to me not to touch his picture he will scream at you he won't let anyone touch his paintings.

So I look around and saw lying against the wall a board that allowed you to stick stuff to it. As the boy watched me I moved the board in front of where he was standing.

The wee boy said nothing, he appear not to speak at all. He bent down picked up his picture and again slammed it, this time on to the sticky board. And their his painted stayed

The wee boys face lit up with a smile so big and happy at last he had been understood.

I looked at the boys picture and this image appeared beside it.

This small  very lonely and misunderstood child had drawn a picture of an inner tunnel of light and sound. With him in this tunnel was a Master holding his hand and lovingly understanding his craving to be understood.

We can be very quick to judge a situation, where is the compassion and willingness to attempt to even TRY to understand?

The End

No comment from me on this one just silence

Art Work by Eva Shari

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you Phennie for sharing this with me...xojoe

Popular Posts