Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Inner Home and Its Song

My Journey last night:
The Inner Home and hearing this amazing ancient chant

I was on the phone talking with a man (I'm not sure with whom) about different things when I said, "The ocean tide is coming in" no sooner than these words were said when I felt my home starting to float I could feel my home moving on the water under my feet I said to the man, "My house is floating out to sea.".

And indeed this is what happened, my house simply floated gently from its foundations and drifted out into the farness of the ocean.
What happened next was my house was gently rocked by a wave and turned upside down, in an instant I felt the importance of finding my way out from being trapped in my now unturned home.
(Oddly enough my home was floating upside down in this ocean and yet inside my home everything was still the right side up?)
I quickly looked around my home thinking what out of all of my physical processions means the most to me?
I then went to a small draw and picked out my engagement ring that my husband had brought for me.. This ring meant a number of things to me.

1) Love my love
2) The ring had three diamonds (The three diamonds were symbolic of my love of SUGMAD (God) the ECK (The Holy Spirit) and the MAHANTA (The Son)
3) Lastly the ring was a complete circle of all life.

I very quickly slip the ring onto my finger (Oddly I placed the ring on the ring finger of my right hand and not the left hand?)
Then somehow instantly I found myself outside of my home. I was now observing the scene of my home floating on the ocean
At this point I noticed that my home had now split into two?? Two halves of the one whole

I tried in vain to bring the two half’s back together as one...The home was a representation of an old state of consciousness

From this point of the experience, there was an instant shift into yet another state of consciousness.
I could hear this man singing and in an instance I recognized the voice as that of ( ♥ ), his voice was amazing yes it was the inner voice of the Band ZarTraZ as I listened I noticed something strange hanging from Terry's golden guitar, there was a very strange circle of green stone with a hole in the centre then this was followed by yet another semi curved shape stone this again was then followed by some strange looking beads or ancient stones? As I watched and listen to Terry's voice it became so clear that his voice held my total attention. He started to sing in this strange inner language it was an ancient chant that we both knew and understood.
At the very bottom of the necklace type of sash around the neck of his golden guitar was a written message on a blue card. I read and connected with the words but out here I cannot recall at this point of time.

ZarTraZ a band created by Terry to help manifest more love in this outer world I had seen manifesting on the inner before it appeared out here. It is for this reason that I have been listening to the outer sound of ZarTraz because I had heard its sound on the inner months before.

Last night in this world while on Skype I experienced an out of the blue power surge through my home, all the lights and everything went out. I was left in total darkness for just a few seconds it felt as if an inner presence had passed through my outer home

http://www.zartraz.com/

I feel very connected to the video stories that Terry has been sharing about his experiences as a very expreinced Hospice Nurse.
Terry  now has terminal cancer and is patient requiring Hospice care.
My own personal journey has been to live and nurse my husband while he too lived with terminal cancer and finally left this outer world when his outer body died
(Transformed into a higher being is my word for what occurs when Soul finally leaves the outer body for the last time to dwell in the higher worlds)

http://www.youtube.com/user/tlbivona
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/TerryLeeBivona/mystory

For me my dream as shared with you all is helping me to understand the many different levels and ways we that we are able to love each other unconditionally.
We are Soul a divine spark of God
Love never dies it transcends all space and time to return time and time again for good cause which for me is;  we are here to serve in this outer world and beyond and clear and open channels of Divine Love

No comments:

Popular Posts