Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How I Mastered the Art of Soul Travel

23rd of August 2011
Greetings to you all
I would like to share with you how I mastered the art of Soul Travel.
I have spent many years studying the spiritual teachings of Eckankar

www.eckankar.org

Over my years of study I have mastered the art of Soul Travel and doing so has given me access to the inner teachings of the ECK Masters.
Knowing what we are actively doing in our inner worlds was something that had always been dear to my heart.
All along I was looking for happiness and to feel loved by life.
Each night before sleep there are certain things that I would do that I have found very helpful for encouraging me to have good dream recall of my inner worlds.
Having a good memory or recall of what is happening in our inner worlds, I feel has helped me to live a more balanced and loving life out here.

In time for me the inner and outer worlds feel like they have almost blended into one reality.
My golden steps:

I shower before sleep and not drink any caffeine type of drinks near my bedtime.

I tend to avoid sleeping in any nightwear as it can tangle around the body and waking us up.

I turn on the HU CD and have it playing softly in the background

I read a little bit from a spiritually uplifting book, one of my favorite books would be the Flute of God written by Paul Twitchell

Sometimes for me the mere holding of the book invites waves of love to pass through my hearts core

Love is the key to soul travel or I feel this is so as it works best for me

I fill my heart with unconditional love and I can actually feel my heart filling with love then I send out waves of love and gratitude to all life for loving me

Then I will silently chant one of my mantras or sing HU, really it is about whatever works best for you because we are all very different

These days I do not focus so much on my third eye, I tend to feel for the loving flowing within me instead

Upon waking I stay in a still place and rewind whatever I have seen and experienced over my mind’s eye

Then I write down my experiences while knowingly accepting that everything is of some value to me as I journey home to God

(A tip that two of the ECK Master’s gave me one night was, to always try to sleep on my back as this helps to keep the body still)

There is a weekly spiritual exercise for you to try out for yourself if you visit: http://www.eckankar.org/SEW/index.html

I have worked with many of these spiritual exercises, I tend to play around with them so that I feel comfortable doing the exercises my way. We are encourage by the ECK Masters to be creative with our approach to doing our daily spiritual exercises

Singing HU for 10 to 15 mins each day is a wonderful way to keep the door of our hearts open

Love is the doorway of Soul

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A diferent kind of experience define the art of the Master, and the level of Mastery this too. Realy you are a Master... some kind of this stuff. Very gracefull and inspirating writing for me... now an ECKist on the razor edge of my life and no experiences to speak at all.
Kiss of the Light and Sound my beautiful sister in Soul.

Tryphena Louise Williams said...

Thank you for your love filled comment, my dearest soul brother Jack ♥

Popular Posts