Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Inner Training with a Master Chef

07/09/2011

My inner journey first up began with this book.
I had the ability to flick the pages at some speed for me it felt like each page was a life time. One could feel the vibrations of each page flicking past almost like creating a movie.

(The key here was to fill each page with love)

Next I found myself in this room with a Master Pastry Chef; he was teaching me the art of the presentation of food.
He showed me how to create these wonderful, small bit size desserts (Yummy) then he taught me the art of presentation which was:
We used these slightly oval pale lemon coloured plates and on to each plate we placed FIVE small desserts that were all lined up in a single line.
With this done we next had to deliver the plates of food. I am lead towards this white metal ladder. I looked down and it seemed as if the ladder went on forever.
I needed to be able to climb back down the ladder while keeping my balance as I carried the plates of food.

What this dream meant to me as the dreamer:
The Master Chef was teaching me that presentation is very important to how the spiritual food will be accepted by the seeker.
The plates colour was of the soul plane.
Each plate had five pieces one for each state of consciousness
Presentation = Expectation
Perfection is giving and doing our best
When giving your best, step back and surrender the rest

No comments:

Popular Posts