Saturday, July 30, 2011

Soul Singers Love Bringers

Soul Singers ~ Love Bringers
30/07/2011

I walked through this door into what at first appeared like an interview room for singing auditions. In front of me sitting at a desk was this young lady.. I stated to sing for her I had been asked to sing. I sung it well but missed some of the notes.

She asks me to sing this song for her then she looks up at me and smiles. I said to her that I sing my best when I am singing my own songs at home
(The voice of soul the heart of SOUL is LOVE)

The lady gets up and so I follow we both take a seat at this high table that had bar stools for chairs.. This photo appears out the blue of the table. I looked at the photo then I said to the lady; we need more soul singers to bring the love into this world their love will change this world…
(The true sound of Soul is its voice of love)

In the photo that I was looking at were five male singers all dressed in pure white suits.

The lady then got up and went to this large glossy wall poster and wrote something on it, was it my name or was it hers indeed did it really matter?

It was the signature of the golden heart of Soul ~ The soul singers voice will sing of its love of every living thing and all will change has the voice of soul is heard to sing.

The dream jumps to show me something else that I needed to experience but this but of my journey is for me alone..

(The key learning points that stood out for me about this soul travel journey

1) Love is everything and everything is love
2) Love sings best at home (The Heart of soul is home for me
3) It is important for each to sing their own song
4) The true voice of soul is love
5) Soul singers are love bringers


Loving HU is Singing HU

Tryphena

No comments:

Popular Posts