Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What is Your Name?

3rd August 2011

Two days wakeup call *What is your name?* A complete stranger asked of me. Instantly I am jolted back into the core of my inner hearts loving grace, a reminder that life is not a race.

(I have coin the name Two days; for me this is a personal way of seeing my inner and outer worlds as one living reality)

Sometimes we may forget the gifts that ECK Masters have blessed us with.
We may find ourselves starting to feel this huge weight of self responsibility pressing in on us ~ We may briefly forget our divine nature and true purpose of our existence...

And so the journey began, I woke up this morning feeling very tired, I had been busy in my inner worlds cleaning and tidying things up.

I headed out for my days work with a lot on my mine and I felt overwhelmed in a way at what may be ahead of me and would I be able to handle the tests of the flow of life as it streamed through my bodies.

I pulled up at one of my delivery points along the way and push the intercom button to be let into the building. A man anwered and opened the lower level doos for me. I headed up four flights of stairs to find he wasn’t waiting at the door for me so I left the box of fruit beside the door
I  headed back down stairs when I heard a man's voice calling out to me from above (Clue)

“Do you want all of your boxes back?” he asked. I replied, “Yes for sure” I then turned to run back up the stairs to meet him at the door.

Inside the man reached up to gather all the old boxes for me..There were exactly eight boxes (clue) I picked up four of the boxes and then said to the man, “If you bring the others boxes as far as the door that would be great” He replied, “That’s ok I will carry them to the van for you”

So here we where two strangers in passing.  I struck up a conversation with the man as we both walked down the stairs. It went along the lines of  the importance of keeping fit and being happy to keep you young.

At the van I thanked the man very much for helping me and gave him a big warm smile. Then I proceeded to load the boxes into the back of the van.

The man stood there for a few seconds just watching me. He then popped his head around the back of the man and said, “What is your name?” I replied, “Tryphena” He smiled and said, “I am Glen”
Then the total stranger and I parted knowing who each was by name.

What did I learn?
When the man asked me for my name it jolted me back into my inner worlds to remember my inner names and how I had earned the gift of knowing my three spiritual names. (Tears)

The man asking for my outer birth name reminded me of the love and trust that I have in the ECK Masters to be there for me whenever I call for them by name.

I was also reminded of who I am within the flow.
The meeting of this man and I appeared out of blue but it was not just a random event for like all life there was a good cause in our meeting and effect was to wake me up

The man's offer to help me carry the boxes was also a wake up call for me to remember to ask for help whenever I feel a need for it and that  love will always be there for me.

In another post I will share with you how I was given (Earned)  my three spiritual names over a long period of time:

Zeean ~ Zeebar ~ Zeeoot

My last two names were a gift to me by the ECK Master Rebazar Tarzs

http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/Rebazar/

Loving HU is Singing HU
Tryphena

No comments:

Popular Posts