Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Out With the Old and In with New

01/02/2010

I entered a room with Eckist that I did not know out here but did in the room. There had been some sort of gathering and we were all helping to pack everything away. A female chela (Student of the teachings of Eckankar) approaches me and asks where to put a white plastic bags filled with old newspapers (PAST old NEWS )

She went on to say that she had been in ECK for sometime but had forgotten where something’s belonged (Clue)
I replied, “O I see while pointing to where the bags (Karma) belonged
(It was to put away the toys of the lower worlds)
(Time and the timing thereof everything in one’s past needs to be gathered up and put away where it belongs)

The dream jumped like my dreams tend to do from here to there in a moment.
Now I am walking with others along what looks like a brand new road to only God knows where. I turn to look behind me as I hear the engine of a small plane.

I see this small white plane flying towards us and it is about to land on the brand new road.
We all step aside to allow the plane full access to the road. The plane made a perfect landing and then to my utter amazement the pilot swung the plane around 360 degrees on the spot.

A young female pilot jumps out and I recall saying, " I want to be able to do that."
I was amazed how the pilot had mastered the PLANE to such a degree that they could turn the plane around in such away while remaining on the same spot.
Instantly I am awake out here and record all as given in my dream journal.

My Dream Notes:
My thoughts went back to how many years I have spent in this outer world studying the teachings of Eckankar then instantly the penny drops when I realize what the year 2010 means to me with regards to my Eckankar membership. (A cycle of completion)

Seconds later I am back in my inner worlds

Now I am in the house of my father

I am standing in this massive walk in wardrobe and looking around I notice that every bit of the clothing was white and brand new and some still had price tags on them.
I went to my father and said to him, “All these brand new clothes and some with price tags still attached and you my father have paid for them all.”

The clothing belonged to my father’s daughter who was about to take on a new job. The age of the daughter was the exact age of my Eckankar membership.
(Again the message was out with the old clothes and in with the new clothes)
I know in the house of my father that new work is about to unfold in my life.
From the inner all does come to one with loving acceptance of all that may need to be done)
How it is for me:
My love for life may be misunderstood by others at times and the word ego may slips silently through others thoughts
I know when I put my body to sleep that I am where I need to be and I know I am going somewhere to study or learn more about life.
I know when I am given the nudge to wake up that I will remember all as it is given to me
Is my knowing what I know ego? Some may judge it to be so but I know what I know and need to know to grow and I know who I am and what I must do to complete my mission before leaving this outer world.

I chose this body for good cause and I make no apologies for how it is in the eyes and hearts of others. I love life so much and each one of you is a part of my worlds of HU.

(I cry my tears for some of you) I love you with all my heart
I am here to learn from you all, we are both the seeker and the teacher all in one
Loving HU ♥ Loving YOU ♥ Loving ME ♥ Loving Wah Z ♥

No comments:

Popular Posts