Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sound Vibrations ~

The dream worlds or inner worlds are known to some as the Far Country:
It is here we master living life in the ECK stream in what may appear at times like hype speed. We may experience life in a most unexpected way.

My inner journey ~ The Sound Vibration ~

In front of me was what could best be described as blob of colourless formless clay.
I felt the clay was a symbol of what was yet to take form ~ LIFE ~ Formless that was yet to take on form.
What occurred was so interesting to me. My thoughts vibrating was heard as the voice of SOUL.
As the inner voice or sound of SOUL vibrated so the formless clay in front of me took on the form of the sound that my voice was vibrating.

Can you imagine how incredible it was to watch life taking form as the sound current it flowed through you?
Wonder beyond delight comes to mind.
But with this moment of creation also came total responsibility for my every thought.
So it is with what is taking form as one writes what one hears vibrating within ones being.

Each thought was taking form..My sound created in front of me this image of sound waves that appeared to flow from a centre core of vibration. I can see it so clearly on my inner screen, even now.
What I saw was my thought creating a vibration that also took on colour.
We go about life thinking sometimes endless thoughts not realizing what we are creating in our life.
If we pause long enough we can see why the spiritual exercises of ECKANKAR are so very important to our long term well being.
Our thoughts are the art work we know as life.
How may I serve thee?
The reply as always has always been the same …
Every thought, word and deed is to be created with as much love, as you are able to handle...

Loving HU
Tryphena

visit http://www.eckankar.org/

No comments:

Popular Posts