Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Inner Space Station

11/09/11

My journey through the God Worlds last night:
I became aware that I was riding in this huge room sort of like a space pod? At one point of the journey the room tilts. I have with me my camera and was looking around when I saw this massive window appeared before me, through it could see all the planets.

It was such an amazing wow like sight that I decided to take a photo. I went to take the photo and clicked the button but nothing happen? I held the button down for sometime but still the camera wouldn't take the photo. So I thought maybe I need to use the camera's flash to bring some light into the space.

(Within the light of God we may see it all)

Next thing I am aware of I have arrived at my destination which appears to me like some massive scientific space station. The whole trip had taken only an instant second from here to there.
I have a bag of things with me, this lady comes over to me to check my bags contents? Then I am instructed to go and have something to eat. Everything appears strange to me because I don't know exactly where I am or why I am here?

I find my way to the meal room and discover all this really fresh yummy looking food. I felt spoilt for choice.
I next found out my work was to help out in the kitchen with the food preparation and its presentation. At this point I know I am on a space station filled with the scientists that were trained in taking care of the galaxies system. They were all master research scientist?

I start my work by clearing the tables from the last meal when this other lady said to me, “You haven't cleaned the tables in this room yet”. My reply was that I hadn't seen this room before.

I went into the room to clear it up when his man sitting on a high stool at this high table he said out loud. “She is a famous poet” I was shocked by what he had said!!! Who me I thought?

A tall dark haired man with dark brown eyes instantly appears before me. He said to me, "Tell about this" At first I struggled to explain my poetry to him but then I just said, “I am not sure about this but it is all about love”. His reply was, "You will tell more" I then woke up.
(It is strange for me you know, yes I write poetry this is true but I have never thought of myself as a poet ... I know in my heart this is yet another test for me. To look into the mirror of my heart because I am still not seeing the real me)

No comments:

Popular Posts