Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Loving Every Point of My Resistance

28/07/11
All one is love has always been ~ LOVE ~

The golden contract is to meet and greet with unconditional love every point of one's past resistance to living a life completely immersed within the ever flowing river of Divine love
To love every past moment with equal measure as all resistance is dissolved in the path of Divine Love. In thought, word and deed ♥ I will love you for all that I am ♥ I am love

This was my inner journey last night:
To manifest love within every point of my past resistance, to be love, to become my living word, it is to be forgiving, accepting and loving of it. No resistance to the river of loves eternal flow must there ever be, for all is love and within its love we are finally free.

*Love is a transformer of life on all levels ~ all that has been touch by love is forever changed within its mighty flow. All resistance to the flow of love will in time be cleansed from within one’s heart and you will be left to love all life like never before
Soul has chosen a life path for its love to manifest within all of its realities as it seeks to know its self within all that it is within the whole of IT
GOD is LOVE and SOUL is a spark of GOD’s LOVE

Resist me and I will only love you more ♥ HU ♥ I love you life and I thank you for loving me unconditionally for it is within your love that I am now free
Loving HU is Singing HU

No comments:

Popular Posts