Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Woken From a Social Slumber

23/07/09
It was a test of seeing beyond the surface to realize the beauty within another. To see the beauty within another is to realize the beauty hidden within ourselves.

"I am a servant of none and yet serve all."
These words came to me after waking my body from its night of slumber. It had been a wonderful night that was once again filled with adventure and lessons yet to master.

I became fully aware that I was with a group of people; a man within this group appeared to be very wealthy. Other women tried in vain to capture this man's attention, they fussed around him like butterflies in the wind but he wasn't having a bar of it.

I looked towards the man and watched as he spoke with others; his face appeared red, like he had a skin condition of some kind. His skin could have been very off putting.

Yet the women still flocked to him because of his status in life.
As the man spoke something in me changed and as my thoughts about this man altered so did his outer appearance.
I could now see the hidden beauty within the image of man. The surface image changed and I with it.

Now his skin glowed with a radiant light but there was still an air of arrogance about the man. I wanted to know more. He ate among us using all the skills of a person who was use to presenting well in the social circles of those born into an upper class.

He finished his plate and held it out for other's to take away. But none came forward so I took the plate from him and cleaned it in the kitchen to ensure it was correctly cleaned.
(Removing what lies on the surface to reveal the hidden beauty.)

The food was hard to remove from his plate so I said to others around me to take ones time to ensure all the dishes were thoroughly cleaned.
Once the plate was clean enough I placed it in this strange looking dishwasher and headed back to where the others were still sitting.
The noble or wealthy man turned towards me and asked me if I wanted to walk with him in the garden. I agreed and left the room with him. The night’s chilly air surrounded us like a cloak of consciousness, so he removed his jacket and gently placed it around my shoulders as we walked into the moonlight.
My body stirs out here; calling me back here I am once more to record my inner journey.
Loving HU is Singing HU

No comments:

Popular Posts