Wednesday, March 6, 2013

An Inner Journey of Trusting Love


An Inner Journey of Trusting Love

11/2/2012

Within the lowers worlds I am learning so much as each experience is given to me to master.

What is there for me to learn?

What is there for me to give?

What is it that I have earned?

I am not in this world because I know

I am here because I have chosen to grow

I am to realize what it is, that I know

SOUL knows ALL

Such a gentle reminder to one’s self

To trust life with my heart and all my being

******

On the inner I walked towards my letter box to check if I had any mail when a small fair haired boy walks across the road and with a hand outstretched he says to me

"This is payment for the milk you gave to us"

(I could not recall having done so, but there you are ~ the milk being a symbol of the Divine Love which is the ECK flow)

I accepted the money within all love as given, it appeared as coins of "Small Change" to me

The boy smiled and headed back across the road. As I ensured he crossed safely I heard a truck working a few doors up from my home. I watched as the truck driver got back into his truck then drove it along side of my home. He got out and proceeded to trim back all of my gardens trees to a height that I could managed.

 Since my husband translated trimming some of my trees has become an ongoing problem for me.

I said to the truck driver, "Why are you helping me?" His reply was, "I can see you need help"

This brought me to tears of acceptance and trust. I had so many unanswered questions in my life.

"Tryphena just know the love is with you always, just trust life to bring to you all you need."

When we choose love over power our life changes and you are never the same. I am so grateful for life loving me on ITs terms, even though at times, it may take me way beyond my current comfort zones

What can I give to life, but my love of IT and so life will be for me, as it needs to be, in the NOW

Loving HU

Tryphena

No comments:

Popular Posts